It's February, and time to make new goals! Last month's goals went pretty well, let's see what is in store for this month.
- Drink more water, seriously it's so bad. There are days where I think back and I'm not sure if I drank any water, I know, super bad.
- Send out 3 postcards. I love snail mail! With all the bills and not fun items we receive in the mail, isn't it so much fun when you get an actual fun piece of mail!?
- Possibly buy a new computer? I love the computer I have now, but the poor thing is so old. I need to do more research, but I'm pretty sure I want to buy a Mac.
- Plan one weekend, and get it confirmed off, so that I can take a weekend getaway. Not that the weekend necessarily has to be this month, but I need a weekend to look forward to before July or August when I get a week off.
- Eat more superfoods! With the weather changing back and forth, everyone keeps getting sick recently. Superfoods to the rescue.
- Have my nails painted. I love the look of painted nails. I think it adds just that little something extra to any outfit. I tend to chip my nails all the time, therefore they rarely stay painted. I just need to spend some time and keep them nice.
- Read half of a book. I would say read one book, but more realistically I will read half of the book.
- Do more research about which blogging platform I want to blog from. I'm thinking squarespace but I need to do more research about how I wouldn't lose my posts, and what would happen to my .com.
- Get my hair cut. I really need to, I have this fear of having them cut it too short again, but I know the reality of cutting your hair helps it grow faster.
- Make Valentine's Day cookies! There are so many different goodies that happen when Valentine's Day does.
Did you miss last months goals, check out January's 10 in 30!